What can a home owner do to reduce tree damage prior to a Hurricane? Houston tree service professional advice



What can a home owner do to reduce tree damage prior to a Hurricane?  A home owner has many options to reduce tree damage prior to a Hurricane. Do you live in the Houston area?  If you live in the Houston area, we'd advise you to contact us via our secure webpage to schedule your complimentary tree evaluation. Outside of the Sugar Land area, our first suggestion would be to contact a local respected tree professional for an arbor survey. We are a Houston tree service professional organization, and while we prefer to hear this question from potential customers prior to hurricane season, we know our lives are often full of surprises.  Let's face it, we live in a busy rapidly changing time. 

Hello everyone, as a reminder, we offer Free Tree service estimates I made it back safely from Raleigh, North Carolina. Some of my Houston tree service team and I traveled to help my brothers following Hurricane Florence. While we were there, Hurricane Michael came, and my goodness there was such a horrific path of destruction.  We stayed several weeks longer than we anticipated. NC is beautiful, and has many densely populated tree areas. I'm happy to be back in Houston surrounded by my family. A few customers from Sugar Land used our website to contact us while we were away. Bellaire and The Woodlands contacted me for live oak service. They understood I had 1/2 of my Aldine tree team in Harris County, however asked for me by name. 

Some said they had seen the weather coverage in the news, and asked me to provide some details.  This is the second part of my Hurricane Florence & Michael summary.  It's sad to report, however honestly the path of destruction was tremendous. We helped many home owners remove pines which had fallen on their roof, and some who had heavy limbs crash onto their deck.  We saw a water oak tackle a wooden fence post, and pull a large section of panel down along with it. This caused a significant amount of fence damage. Many of the folks we served explained they had a deductible of $2,500 on their home owners insurance, and estimated their repair needs would be slightly over this amount.  A few stated it would be easier given their circumstances to pay for their costs out of pocket, and not seek reimbursement.  We were asked to chop down several fallen pine limbs, and to fell a few leaning hickory trees which were holding on at a dangerous angle by a fraction of their previously deep root system.  One home owner stated, "I have the highest deductible permitted by the state, and know this is a good motivator for me not to call in an insurance damage appraisal. I figure if my home is destroyed, leveled, or uninhabitable, this would be the time for catastrophic use of my policy."  Another client seemed disappointed we didn't charge more for our service.  He stated he planned to put several repair bills together and present to his agent in the coming weeks, however he seemed to overestimate his losses.  It could always be worse.

I'm so happy to be home. I'm thrilled to be back, and look forward to helping you with your autumn arbor needs. 

My name is Delfino Sánchez (many write my name Delphino Sanchez), and I thank customers from Atascocita to Stafford for putting your faith in Aldine Tree Services Houston Stump Grinding and giving us a thumbs up referral to your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers. We are a small family owned and operated company, and rely upon your kindness in referring our services to your colleagues.
aldinetreeservices.com
Have a great day,
Delfino

Aldine Tree Services Houston Stump Grinding
1166 Woolwich Drive, Houston, Texas 77032

Sunday8:00 AM–7:00 PM
Monday8:00 AM–7:00 PM
Tuesday8:00 AM–7:00 PM
Wednesday8:00 AM–7:00 PM
Thursday8:00 AM–7:00 PM
Friday8:00 AM–7:00 PM
Saturday8:00 AM–7:00 PM

Subscribe, follow, and like us on the following Social Media:

             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much does it cost to cut down a Tree? (Are there variables?)

Neighbor's yard sink hole ridden after a tall pine was cut down?

Why is it so expensive to cut down and remove a tree? (An honest answer)